Monday, July 30, 2012

Cincinnati Zoo meetup



Hay, Cincinnati bronies! The next meetup in the area will be at the Cincinnati Zoo on August 18th, and is being organized by Joey Edwards (aka Bigjoe). It will start at 9:00 AM, but don’t fret! You are allowed to come late if you want. The price of general admission is $15.00 and parking is $8.00. After we get done at the Cincinnati Zoo, we could get something to eat at a nearby restaurant and possibly hang out at a hotel suite (even though last Cincinnati meetup we were hanging out at a bronies home lol).

You can keep in contact with the event organizer on Facebook and also on his cellular device at (513) 846-2843. Brony on my friends.

8 comments:

  1. i might go if my dad will let me but i don't know because he's sceptical about me being a young brony :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boi my mom is the same way but she's kinda lightened up about it, and my dad questions my sexuality sometimes and just about the rest of my family. But hope you can come

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully I will be attending. I'm heading in from Columbus if my transmission gets fixed soon at Ford. :P I wanted to make a Cincinnati/Cleveland zoo trip this summer, the meetup makes it a no brainer which one I'm going to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw you god damn assholes walk by my tattoo stand and i swear if u dont buy anything next time i will have you ejected from the park

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I can't come because i'll be at my aunts tomorrow. Were leaving the next day but I don't think we'll be back before 9am.
    I'll try to come to the next meet up. :)


    P.S. my dad has lightened up about me being a brony and i finaly got him to like something about the show... Doctor Whooves. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a great time Saturday. Many thanks to all the Cinci Bronies that attended.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so, when are the pictures going to be posted?

    ReplyDelete